Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Card

Again, as always, apologies for neglecting my little blog! My days are finally calming down a bit for the next two days so look for lots of catch up posting! Today I am linking up with Faith for her Christmas Card Carousel.

I am sooo bummed because I ordered my Christmas cards forever ago and they still have not arrived yet! They have been sitting a facility in Charlotte for the past 5 days. I used Shutterfly last year and was SO impressed by how quickly my cards arrived (seriously like 3 days after I ordered them). Instead of coming from Rock Hill, SC like last year, my cards came from California and took FOREVER! I don't think we'll be using them next year. I also think that we picked one of the most popular cards as I've already received three that are the exact same as ours! 

The Carroll Christmas Card 2013


Back


15 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Usually Shutterfly is so good about getting things to you on time so that's a bummer that you still don't have your cards yet :( Hopefully they'll be there soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Anni! You have such a gorgeous family and this card is beautiful as well. Hopefully they get to you soon. Love the recap on the back. So fun!

    Thanks for joining in the fun! I hope you have a very Merry CHRISTmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute! I can't believe it's taken this long. My mom had the same experience with Shutterfly this year, too! What a nightmare. Try Tinyprints next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be so upset if they were taking as long as they have been. That sucks but it's a beautiful card regardless

    ReplyDelete
  5. That delay is crazy - but the card is so cute that it will make up for it! That photo on the front is such a happy, fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card - we used the same one actually! And you're right, must be popular because several of our friends sent us the same one. Merry Christmas to you and yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A D O R A B L E! I think you'll love our card as we have some sets of twin grands!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card. I would totally be bummed if someone had the same card as us. :/ Hope ya'll have a very Merry Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Anni, this is darling!! Y'all are just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your family is precious! Love your card lots! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the picture you chose for your card. Your twins are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now that it's post-Christmas I have time to catch up on this carousel :)

    I really love your photo and how joyful you all look!

    I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete