I don't have any recent pictures by myself so one including the hubby will have to do! This is us at NYE this year! Our first big date night/staycation without the kids!
1. I HATE ketchup. Like won't touch it, won't touch the packet, won't touch the bottle, roll the windows down in the car if someone is eating it to avoid the smell kind of hate. I pretty much hate all condiments but ketchup is enemy #1. No idea why.
2. I am in the process of starting my own business, Tender Love and Cloth. Like us on Facebook! This is a huge dream of mine and I'm working hard to make it a reality. I haven't "launched" just yet but will be soon!
3. By nature I am a messy person BUT when I clean something I always do it full out. I guess you could say I am an all or nothing person. When my house is clean, it is really clean.
4. I love to travel! We've been staying around home recently due to pregnancy and having 8 month old twins, but I cannot wait to get the travel bug again. I've been to most of the US, some of the Carribean, Europe, and Mexico. Dream places to visit are South Africa, Thailand, and Bora Bora.
5. I've made it a resolution to run a half marathon each year for the past 3 years. I still have yet to do it. Maybe 2013 is my year?!